Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday, Alessandra Anne!!!!!!!!!


How do I start... Eighteen years ago I was very pregnant and ready to give birth. Give birth, I did to a sweet bundle of joy Alessandra. I am not going to write

anymore but just direct you to check out Steve's blog and read his tribute to her. It is absolutly the best,suffice it to say, she has been a joy to have in our home.

I feel greatful that the Lord sent her to our home. I can't compete with Steve's eloquence, but I will post pictures.....
Look out world, here she comes!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ali, cute pics. I'm actually surprised you found some I thought they were all in a cookie jar undeveloped JK, P.S. Her prom dress is spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aunt Gaye! It is amazing you actually found some developed pictures!! She was such a cute, little chubby cheeked baby! I miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress came together after much picking out and adjusting!! Thanks :)!!!

    ReplyDelete