Saturday, April 18, 2009

28 Beautiful Years!!!! (Not bad out of 30!!!)




Well, who would have thought 30 years would have passed so quickly!!! I am sure that I am not old enough to have been married for this long. Steve & I are headed to San Diego to celebrate this momentous occasion. We certainly have had our fair share of ups and downs, but I can say that the good times out weigh all of them!!!!!!


Thank you, Steve, for 30 wonderful laugh filled years!







Look what we have created!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! You guys are old!!! Love you and hope you have a great time in San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! That is AWESOME!!! I too, hope you have a great time in San Diego!! Enjoy the beach for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big, Happy Anniversary! Thanks for getting married and having such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete