Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thank You!

I finally have a few minutes to make a post. Dress is done for Prom and Prom is over!! Birthday's have been celebrated!!! Alessandra has graduated and was in the top 5 percent of her class and graduated with honors!!! Thank you to my family for successfully surprising me with a "50th" Bday gathering. They did this against my wishes and they all thought they would be in big trouble. I have softened and decided not to kill them as promised!! Thank you to all of you that came and celebrated with us. It was nice to be able to see those of you that I don't see regularly. Now, on to girl's camp and getting ready to feed 200 people for a week. I'll be busy till then, not a lot of time to blog for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that your heart was softened and our lives are no longer in jeopardy! Glad you enjoyed it! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete