Sunday, March 8, 2009

Taco Soup

I thought it was time that a posted again. I made Taco Soup for dinner and thought I'd add it the list.

Taco Soup

1 lb of hamburger
3 cans of bean ( pinto, black, white and kind of seasoned beans)
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 can corn
1 can beef broth
1/2 chopped onions
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp cumin
2 - 3 tsp chile powder (or more if you want)
1 tsp salt
sour cream
grated cheese
tortilla chips

Brown the meat with the onions and garlic. Add the other ingreds expect the sour cream, cheese and chips. Simmer till desired thickness. Serves 6 Enjoy!!!

Got to go and get ready for Stake choir practice.

2 comments:

  1. I swear you can hear my thoughts. I have been wanting to make taco soup just like we did in December at your house. Yummy! Taco Soup is now on the menu for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last few times I've made Taco Soup I haven't put corn in it, but every time I eat it I say to myself, "Man, I wish I had put corn in this!"

    ReplyDelete